How to Book
1. Select your date
One week, two weeks. Our holidays can have a different lenght according to your needs.
2. Pay and prepare the suitcase
Deposit 30% within 7 days after confirmation of booking, with contract signed by the client. The remaining 70% within 30 days before boarding time.
You can easily pay by credit card or by ordinary bank transfer, sending a copy of the transactions by mail.
3. Applicable discounts
Early booking 10% entro il 28/2/21 con il codice EARLY10
Two Weeks 5% for two consecutive weeks
Three Weeks 10% for three consecutive weeks
* Payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of the contract conditions that will be sent with the booking confirmation.