1 Week Cruise
Boarding: Marina Cala dé Medici (LI)
saturday h. 5.30 PM
Landing: Marina Cala dé Medici (LI)
saturday h. 8.30 AM
• Day 1: Marina Cala dé Medici: Welcome on board! Briefing "aboard
Yannis65S, organization of the galley and dinner ashore.
• Day 2: Breakfast on board and sail to the Island of Elba. Stop in the Gulf of
Baratti for a swim, snorkeling and sup will keep us busy! First lunch at anchor.
In the afternoon we will arrive on the east side of Elba to reach the Costa dei
Gabbiani, where we will make another stop. At sunset we will arrive in the
Capoliveri area in the harbor, aperitif and dinner on board. Possibility of walk
• Day 3: Rotta per Marciana Marina. Sosta pranzo in una delle bellissime baie. Una mattinata all’insegna del veleggiare! Nel pomeriggio tour in paese e, previa prenotazione, potrai gustarti una cena in uno dei numerosi ristorantini.
• Day 4: Ready to set sail for Capraia. We will reach Cala del Moretto, in the
southern part of the island, for lunch on board. Based on your needs, we will
decide whether to go to the port of Capraia, staying in Cala Moretto for the
night or to move to the other side of the island, in Cala della Mortola. We will
organize for dinner based on the decision taken.
• Day 5: Direction Gulf of Procchio, where we will find several bays where to
spend the day. Evening on land among the most characteristic corners of the
• Day 6: Sea, diving and more sea! We will sail along the north coast of Elba to
arrive at the most lively resort on the island: Portoferraio!
• Day 7: Last day with intense sailing to return to the continent where we will stop for the last swim near the Gulf of Baratti or, for those who prefer, we can stop in San Vincenzo, the pearl of the Etruscan coast. With a breathtaking sunset we will return to our base in Marina Cala dè Medici.
Landing the following morning at 8.00 am
Cruise Arcipelago Toscano dates:
• from 7/3 al 9/18/21
N.B. The routes may be subject to change because of the weather conditions at the commandant's discretion, to ensure safe navigation.